Poll Finds Other 24% of Bahrainis At Home Drinking Chai

 

Last week, Bahrain City Centre’s Department of Research and Market Studies conducted a poll that found that only 76% of the Bahraini population visits City Centre every day.

Today, a new poll finds that the other 24% of the Bahraini population are at home, drinking chai every day.

Amala Batra, Head of Research and Market Studies, said “In the previous poll we were surprised that only 76% of the Bahraini population visits the mall, but at least now we know what the other 24% is doing,”

“This means that we know what to do next to achieve 100%.”

Previously, the Department of Research and Market Studies stated that they will be introducing a plan that will offer on-demand shuttle buses to take people from their homes and transport them to Bahrain City Centre.

However, in light of this poll, the Department claims that they will introduce a new plan to offer traditional style gahwa and chai sitting areas free of charge all over the mall.

“In addition to serving gahwa, chai and sheesha, we will have large screen televisions playing football matches 24/7 so even when the mall closes, customers will have no reason to leave,” said Ahmed Zayed, Deputy Head of Research and Market Studies at Bahrain City Centre.

“There will also be rest and recreational areas for children and the elderly. Everything will be provided for as long as no customer ever leaves the mall.”

However, one City Centre customer thinks that this is not an effective tactic to get the entire Bahraini population to visit the mall every day.

Salman Shahab, 19, said “One thing is missing – free food. We must have free food.”

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s